The Soviet N1 Rocket was the biggest ever built and was used to launch cosmonauts to the moon, Mars and Venus. It was a Titanic feat of engineering consisting of 5 stages. The Vostok-Europe Rocket N1 watch collection pays tribute to this amazing construction.
Tested in the deepest cave on Earth.
• NH35 SII automatic movement
• 46mm diameter case
• 17mm thick
• Swiss tritium illumination (GTLS)
• uni-directional rotating bezel with minute counter
• water resistant to 200m
• black PVD stainless steel case
• enhanced, anti-reflective coated 4.5mm thick crystal
• screw-down crown
• black PVD integrated stainless steel bracelet
with deployant clasp, silicone or leather strap