- If you purchased your Vostok-Europe® watch in Australia or New Zealand, the International Vostok-Europe® Limited Warranty does NOT apply to you, and is replaced by this Australian / New Zealand Limited Warranty (referred to below as the “Warranty”).
- Timesupply offers a 2 year limited warranty on watches purchased from authorised retailers within Australia and New Zealand. A 1 year limited warranty applies to watches purchased from authorised retailers outside of Australia and New Zealand.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
- The benefits given to you under this Limited Warranty are additional to, and do not detract from, other rights and remedies that you may have in relation to your Vostok-Europe watch and its purchase under Australian or New Zealand laws, including consumer protection laws.
- In Australia, Vostok-Europe watches come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Is not intended to change or exclude any statutory or consumer rights that cannot be lawfully changed or excluded;
- Is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility;
- Does not affect your rights against the seller, including any mandatory statutory rights you may have against the seller under local consumer laws.
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
for watches purchased from authorised retailers within Australia and New Zealand.
- Timesupply as distributors for Vostok-Europe watches within Australia and New Zealand provides a two (2) year limited warranty (the Warranty Period) from the date of purchase against faulty materials and manufacturing. In the event of any such defect, we undertake, at our option, to repair your timepiece or to exchange it for an identical or similar timepiece, at our expense, by way of sole and exclusive compensation. All implied warranties, including warranties of fitness and merchantability are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The warranty is valid only if the warranty certificate is duly completed, dated and stamped by an approved Vostok-Europe dealer within Australia or New Zealand.
- All timepieces that fulfill the terms and conditions of our warranty, inc battery changes, must be repaired by a Vostok-Europe authorised service centre. The warranty is null and void if the case has been opened by any person other than at an approved service centre, because improper resealing compromises water resistance.
- The warranty to exchange or replace expires two (2) years after the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover:
The life of the battery.
Damage, caused by ageing, normal use or changes in colour, to the strap (leather, textile, rubber), the glass (scratches), the bezel, the band, case or any other part not expressly mentioned.
Damage indirectly caused by abnormal use or misuse (non-compliance with Instructions or resulting from carelessness, negligence or accidents (bangs/knocks).
PLEASE BE AWARE
- One Year Limited Warranty applies to all watches purchased from Authorised Retailers OUTSIDE of Australia and New Zealand.
- The Warranty is only valid if the warranty certificate enclosed with your Vostok-Europe watch upon purchase is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an authorised Vostok-Europe watch dealer.
- This warranty carries specific legal rights. This warranty is exclusive and replaces any other written, oral or implied warranty of quality and performance. Any other warranty, including any warranty implied by a dealer or any implied warranty of suitability for a particular use, is therefore excluded.
- Vostok-Europe watches, Timesupply and its partners may not be held responsible to you or to any third party for any exceptional, indirect, secondary or resultant damage, whether on account of a contract, a harmful act, negligence, risk or other liability.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY
- Timesupply (T/AS Timesupply Trust abn 45 471 089 455) - Level 2 East, 50 Grenfell St, Adelaide SA 5000 will provide the necessary after sales service within Australia. For more information visit timesupply.com.au “after sales” section or download this form.
Watchworld - 45a Arrenway Dr, Albany, Auckland will provide after sales service within New Zealand, ph 09 475 6103.
- You will be responsible for paying expenses associated with making a claim under this Warranty, including postal or delivery expenses and any relevant taxes.
- If outside of Australia or New Zealand please visit vostok-europe.com for your nearest authorised after sales service centre.