1. In August of 2003 an agreement was reached between the Vilnius Koliz company and the Chystopol Watch Factory Vostok on the establishment of the joint company Koliz Vostok. The goal of the new company was the creation of a new watch series that would have both modern design and quality. Thus, the new watch brand Vostok-Europe was created
2. In April 2004 the first Vostok-Europe watch series was presented at the BaselWorld exhibition. The collection consisted of 5 models including the model “K3 Submarine” that became the first Vostok-Europe bestseller. The watch names were devoted to the most significant achievements of Soviet science and technology and were united by the slogan “Soviet Techno Design”.
3. During May of 2004 the production of the movements 2426 and 2432 developed exclusively for Vostok-Europe began. The production line was developed by Runim Co.- a part of the Chystopol Watch Factory Vostok.
5. After a year - in February 2005, Vostok-Europe becomes the official timekeeper of the Murmansk-Vladivostok race, which was held by the Eastern European company “Expedition”
6. By the year 2007 the number of countries where Vostok-Europe watches were being sold had risen to 30.
7. The limited edition of ”ENERGIA” watch series came out in 2008 and was the first andonly asymmetric Vostok-Europe watch.
8. The cooperation established in 2009 between Vostok-Europe and the Swiss company mbmicrotec has laid the foundation for the new collection of watches with tritium tubes. The result of this cooperation was the release of the ”Ekranoplan” watches – the first Vostok-Europe model with tritium illumination.
9. The ”Anchar” watches were released in 2010 and were the first VE watches for divers with both tritium tubes and water resistance up to 300 meters. The watches were equipped with movements from the Japanese firm SII.
10. Soon afterwards Vostok-Europe watches become the official watches of the Greek Football Federation.
11. In 2011 Vostok-Europe watches become the official watches of the Free-Diving World Championship, the Greek Institute of Marine archeology, the auto-rally competition in Romania and the Enduro Rally in Lithuania. Lastly, world Muay Thai Champion Vadimir Moravcik (Slovakia) becomes a Vostok-Europe ambassador.
12. During the winter month January, 2012 the Anchar watches were successfully field-tested in the Dakar Rally on the wrist of a Lithuanian racer Gintautas Igaris. The rally lasted for two weeks and the track was the impassable South American terrain.
13. Later that year “VE Are The Champions!” becomes the new motto leading the MMA One Fighting Championship awards in Singapore.
14. In July of 2012 the watches ”N1 Rocket” Tritium were tested in an Expedition into the deepest cave in the world: Krubera-Voronia. The Expedition to the more than 2 km deep cave took almost 2 weeks.