refund and returns policy
At Vostok-Europe Watches Australia we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We therefore recommend you read our Refund and Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from Vostok-Europe, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian and New Zealand Consumer Law. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
ABOUT OUR REFUND, RETURN & REPAIR POLICY
CHANGE OF MIND
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided where you have simply changed your mind or made a wrong selection. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
CONSUMER GUARANTEES AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN
AND NEW ZEALAND CONSUMER LAW
- All goods sold in Australia and New Zealand come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Please refer to warranty section of this website for more information.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals and within 30 days.
- Any refunds made by Timesupply will be via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase.
DELIVERY CHARGES FOR RETURNS
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
RETURNS AND REPAIRS
- Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
- You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply.
- In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.