COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website
- We and/or our third party service providers may collect your personal information:
(a) directly from you;
(b) when you register as a member of the website;
(c) when you place an order via the website;
(d) where you access and interact with the website or
(e) from other sources.
- The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, email address and other transaction and registration details.
- If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information, goods or the service you may require, or to fulfil one or more other purposes of collection of your personal information.
- We do not collect your credit card or banking details as online payments are handled by Paypal. Please check the www.paypal.com.au website for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access and the information downloaded by you. While this anonymous statistical data may be aggregated and used in broader statistical analysis by us and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services, at no time can we personally identify you as the source of that data.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as:
(a) to facilitate and process your order;
(b) to carry out or respond to your requests;
(c) to our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
(d) for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
(e) to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
(f) to our third party service providers to include in a database compiled by us or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services we think may interest to you;
(g) to seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
(h) to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by Vostok-Europe watches
(i) to provide offers that may be of interest to you; and
(j) to better understand your preferences.
- Our third party service providers are organisations that include those that may assist us with research, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. Where we engage third party service providers to perform services for us those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
- Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
ACCURACY AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist us to do this, please provide us with the correct information and inform us if your details change. You may update your details at any time by accessing your account online.
- Vostok-Europe may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by other parties. You should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these parties. We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites.
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR DATA
- While care is taken to protect your personal information on the website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your personal information, we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
WEBSITE HOSTING AND TRANS-BORDER DATA FLOWS
- Your personal information may be transferred to a database or server hosted outside Australia, in which case, we and our third party service providers will comply with the transborder data flow privacy standards under the Act, for example, by taking reasonable steps to protect the information being held, used or disclosed by the recipient inconsistently with the National Privacy Principles.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
- You consent for your personal information to be included in a database for use in direct marketing by Vostok-Europe. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, you can opt-out or unsubscribe, by contacting our firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails, SMS and newsletters from this website allow you to opt-out of further mailings by responding with “unsubscribe”.
OUR PRIVACY COMPLAINT PROCESS
- If you are concerned with the way your personal information has been handled, please contact or write to us. If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will take steps to remedy your concerns in a reasonable time.
- Vostok-Europe - Timesupply
level 2 East, 50 Grenfell St
Adelaide SA 5000
P +61 8 8221 5580
F +61 8 8221 5590